|Delegate Feeshow details +||£60.00 (GBP)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 05/06/2020 12:25 pm
Sales End: 11/10/2021 12:00 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Geography Subject Leader – Digging Deeper
Following on from the Subject Leader Session held by PTSA in January 2020 and 30th September 2021.
– Conceptual development and progression
– From Vision to curriculum
– Geography in SMSC and values
– Geography in personal development – evidencing all of these
– Leading staff and identifying areas of need and curriculum change
– Geography and climate change / sustainability in a new world approach
– Moving beyond core knowledge with critical thinking
Paula Owens worked for many years as a primary teacher and Deputy Head and now mainly works for the Geographical Association where she leads primary work in curriculum development, the Geography Quality Mark and global learning. Paula is also a freelance consultant, author and trainer specialising in primary geography and sustainability.
Date: Tuesday 16th November 2021
Time: 09.00am – 12.00pm
SWIFT Members will automatically be invoiced for the reduced amount of £40